Thursday, April 5, 2018

Best of the busts: March 2018


Time flies. Another month has come to an end and we have a look at the best rated posts of March 2018. At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars) with our wonderful ratings feature that allows you to leave your feedback without having to write a comment or an email (although comments and emails are very much appreciated, of course! :-)).

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of March 2018:


average rating: 4.87/5 (38 votes)
average rating: 4.60/5 (10 votes)
average rating: 4.59/5 (44 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of March 2018:
Golf nuts: 4.75 (8 votes)
Cup test (2): 4.29 (7 votes)
Rock Paper Balls (3): 4.17 (6 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Ballbusting Club: My favorite clips (1): 2.88 (17 votes)
Ballbusting Club: My favorite clips (2): 2.12 (17 votes)
Don't be fooled by the hater(s?) who flood these posts with bad ratings, bringing down the average rating to a very poor average. Knave's site may not be for everybody (like people who'd rather die than enjoy some spirited f/m ballbusting, for example) - but I think it's totally awesome! :-))

My personal pick:
I love Sammy the ball doctor, and I love Pat's wonderful Ballbusting Canucks stories so this month it's a very easy choice for me: In my opinion Ballbusting Canucks: Sammy the ball doctor: Treating François (written by Pat) (your rating: 4.00 (4 votes)) takes home the March 2018 crown!

And what's your personal pick?
Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of March 2018? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: