Saturday, October 7, 2017

Ballbusting Canucks: François’s story (written by Pat)

Our longtime reader Pat has written an awesome series of stories introducing a group of Canadian guys who are running a website that's very similar to the Ballbusting Boys. I hope you enjoy Pat's wonderful stories just as much as I did!

Previous parts:
A letter from Canada
Show and tell - part 1
Show and tell - part 2



“Alright, see you tomorrow, Doug!”

Patrick hung up the phone and leaned back in his chair. He put a reminder in his cellphone that his cameraman, Doug, will be arriving at the Ballbusting Boys Studios tomorrow at noon.

He put the phone back in his pocket and stood up. He was standing in a little room that Alex had turned into an office for the Canadians to keep their equipment during their stay. Patrick made sure the room was tidy before heading out into the corridor.

He couldn’t wait to go to bed, the pizza party had lasted longer than expected, but almost everybody had finally gone home.

As he was walking towards the models lounge room, he could hear two people talking behind a closed door. He couldn’t recognize the first voice he had heard, but the second one was definitely François.



“… It’s something that turned into a snowball effect. I never knew… well, because I was so young, that cock and ball destruction would become so important in my life,” François could be heard saying.

“How did it come to be?” the other voice asked.

“It started during my childhood, when I was 10 or 11 years old, and later into my teen years I got more curious, but it wasn’t until I joined Canucks that it became as serious as it is now.”

Patrick couldn’t help but listen at the door. It wasn’t like him to eavesdrop, but he couldn’t help wondering how François would describe his studio.

“Me, my older brother, and my cousin would play a lot of tackle football with friends. Some of those guys were on football teams, so we wore equipment. One day though, my protective cup went missing. At first, I thought I had forgotten it at home, but when my nuts become an even bigger target than the football, I quickly caught on that I was set up by the other guys; they hid my cup, they were messing with me,” François recounted.

“Nice,” the other voice joked.

“It hurt, but it felt so good at the same time, having all those hot guys going after my balls. Some days, I didn’t wear the cup because I wanted to see what would happen if I didn’t. The guys had no idea I wasn’t wearing protection, so anything that happened to me was fate. As time went on, I enjoyed being at the mercy of what those big studs could do, and the risk of them busting me made it even more arousing.”

“I get that,” the other voice said, as if taking notes.

“The more I didn’t wear that cup, the more I didn’t feel the need to. Then high school came along, and because I didn’t want to risk getting hard in the changerooms, I never played football. The jocks still bullied me for being gay though, and they called me a wimp every day.”

There was a brief pause before François continued.

“What happened next is what turned me into the competitive busting model I am today” François explained. “I told the bullies that even with them being so big, I had tougher balls than they did. I’d challenge any one of them to see who can handle more kicks in the sweet spot. In fact, I even let their friend do the kicking, but, I won every time.”

“Damn” the voice could be heard again.

“When I beat the first guy, he was so embarrassed that he challenged me again. I told him he could pick whoever he wanted as the kicker. He challenged me at roshambo, and he lost again.” François could be heard laughing, almost maniacally. “Stupid boy! A couple of his friends challenged me, and they lost too. They couldn’t figure out how they always lost. One even challenged me naked in the showers to make sure I wasn’t using any type of padding.”

“The reason why they lost,” François cleared his throat “is because they always wore a cup when they played football. Like I just explained, I quit wearing one because I enjoyed getting busted, they did not. The bullies were powerful and strong, but their manhood was fragile, mine was not. Plus, I would get aroused, not only at the fact that I enjoy getting busted by hot guys, but the fact that I was humiliating them by having tougher balls!”

“True,” the other man said.

“My ultimate inspiration was when I joined Ballbusting Canucks. More particularly though, was Cory Johnson.”

Patrick became even more attentive. Cory Johnson was the best model Patrick ever had working for his studio.

“Did you say Johnson? Is he related to Zach at all?” The voice asked.

“I don’t think so,” François said. “Cory was by far the best model I had ever seen. He annihilated testicles so fluently, so effectively, and it looked so good on camera.” François sounded like a schoolgirl, completely infatuated. “He also had balls of steel, and I don’t use that term lightly. Balls of steel!” François repeated.

“Just how strong were they?” The voice inquisitively asked.

“Shortly after I got hired, there was a challenge: which model could handle the most weight on their balls. Cory took three guys on his testicles, each guy on top of the other’s shoulders.”

“Holy fuck!”

“None of us other models even made it to two guys on our nuts, save for one, and he needed some time off to recover from that challenge,” François explained.

“That’s insane,” the voice said in amazement.

“I couldn’t believe my eyes. The man’s balls were squished to the ground like pancakes! He recovered quickly though, by nighttime he was out on the town, spending all the money he won. He had an ice pack in his pants, mind you.”

The guys shared a laugh before François continued.

“We haven’t done a challenge like that in almost three years. I’d be the favorite to win such a tournament now,” he confessed. “At the time, I couldn’t imagine being able to take a busting like that. To see it done in the flesh was such an inspirational experience. I wanted to be just like him!”

“What became of him? Do you feel like you’ve gotten close to his level?” The voice asked François.

“He’s since retired. He went to Asia to pursue his education” François said in a tone of regret. “I doubt I’m on his level, but I feel like I’m peaking as a model. I had the honor of being in one of his last video shoots. We played a gay couple, walking in a dark alley after leaving a club. Four college bullies picked a fight with us, and we beat them up by using their balls against them, just like I used to do to the bullies in high school.”

“Cool, so it was almost autobiographical,” said the voice.

“All we knew was the general storyline, and how the scene was supposed to end. All six of us improvised that whole scene, and we completed it in one take!” François cheered. “When I’d fight, I’d sometimes glance over at Cory, and it was like looking in a mirror. We were so in sync with our movements. When the scene was done, he gave me a hug and told me it was one of the best shoots he ever did. That’s when I felt I started to peak. I knew he was retiring, so it felt like he was passing the torch.”

“That’s amazing, man! I know the guys here have respect for one another, some are even close like brothers, but I don’t know if any of them idolize someone.” The voice explained

“Oh, I idolize! Even in that last shoot we did together, he took down 3 guys in a sequence of motions within seconds. As he prepared to punch one set of nuts, he pulled back and elbowed another guy by surprise, before striking his intended target. He then tripped the third guy, almost on instinct. Best sequence of moves I ever saw!” François explained in awe.

“It must have been quite a sight.”

“Easily the best scene I was ever a part of! I felt like I could do no wrong, and to do it with Cory was like icing on the cake. Everything went together so perfectly!” François said as the bulge in his pants began to stiffen

“I always feel like I’m leaving a part of myself behind when I leave the studio. There’s this whole other world that opens up for me when I’m acting out a scene. The fantasies that I dream of come to life, and the people who I work with understand how I’m feeling or what I’m describing.  When I step back into the real world, life feels reductive,” François confessed.

Patrick couldn’t help but smile as he was eavesdropping on the conversation. This was exactly the kind of attitude his models were supposed to have, and Cory Johnson was Patrick’s proof that success breeds success.

“I can’t wait to work with the guys! They’re so talented and I got a feeling that this will be some of my best work!” François explained.

“Do you know who you’ll be working with?” asked the voice.

“Not yet. I have a meeting tomorrow to discuss my scene and who I’ll be working with, and the shoot is the day after. Jonathan has a meeting tomorrow too, I think.”

There was a pause.

“I better get some rest though! It was a long day on the road and I can barely keep my eyes open.”

“Let me help you,” Patrick heard the voice say.

François let out a groan, most likely caused from a nut shot. “Thanks! I needed that,” he joked. “Have a good night, it was fun talking.”

Patrick’s boner was swinging left and right in his track pants as he was running towards the door, hoping to avoid getting caught.

He stepped outside and jerked his cock through his pants as he headed to his hotel room.

“Let the games begin,” he thought to himself.

No comments: