Friday, June 16, 2017

New poll: Favorite character(s)


From time to time I want to get your opinion about the characters on the blog.

I have created a new poll and I have listed all the regular characters (in no particular order). In addition, there's a "celebrity guest" option in case you like the "Special Guest Star" stories best (most recently: Nick Jonas in Stripping).

More than one answer is possible.

Thanks for telling me your opinion! It helps me a lot to know who your favorites are!

The poll is open till July 15th. If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy when Erik is involved in stories. My favorite moment of his was back at Christmas time when he kicked the ice block shaped like a bowl around Kev's balls to free him from it, and then kicked his balls again after to turn them from "cubes" to "crushed ice"! Not gonna lie I've pleasured myself over that scene, very hot on his part :P

Can't wait to see the results from the poll!

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate your feedback! :-))