Sunday, March 5, 2017

Best of the busts: February 2017


There have been a lot of stories in the short month of February, so let's jump right in and have a look at the best posts of the month. At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars) which is a simple and effective way to give me your feedback.

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of February 2017:


average rating: 4.71/5 (24 votes)
average rating: 4.55/5 (11 votes)
average rating: 4.53/5 (30 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of February 2017:
Comedy gems (10): 4.75 (8 votes)
Wrestling low blows: 4.29 (14 votes)
XXX (4): 4.00 (9 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
New archive structure: 4.92 (12 votes)

My personal pick:
I love David Walker's amazing, epic story My life as a nutcracker. Part 1: I learn to fight (your rating: 4.55/5) and Part 2: My official introduction to ballbusting (your rating: 4.40/5) are just the beginning. Trust me, there's a lot of great stuff coming! :-))

And even if you are split on whether the final parts of From stud to dud are excellent or aweful (the mediocre rating average doesn't come from mediocre ratings but from extreme ratings on both sides of the scale; seems like it's a love-it-or-hate-it story...) I am not split at all. Writing DUD! (part 1) (your rating: 2.71/5) and DUD! (part 2) (your rating: 3.00/5) with our reader Chadfan has been a fantastic experience, and I am very, very glad that we managed to create a satisfying ending for poor Rocco's manhood... :-))

And what's your personal pick?
Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of February 2017? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Helping Hand is one of the best voted of the month... does it mean we'll have more father vs son mutual ballbusting stories in the near future? Really do hope so! Thanks.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I'm sure there'll be more father/son stories in the future. I don't have any planned right now but I'll see what I can do... :-))