Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Video links: Comedy gems (10)


Searching the internet for an idea on how to start this post I stumbled across this joke:
What goes Ha Ha, Thump Thump?
A man laughing his balls off!
Okay, now that we got that out of the way, it's time for some real laughs.

Here are some of my favorite comedy clips featuring nutshots from TV shows, movies and web shows.

Let's kick things off with a classic. Dead Man on Campus is black teen comedy from the nineties. Two college guys are looking for as new roommate that they can dispose of to receive good college grades. While auditioning potential targets, they get to know Cliff. Cliff does all sorts of crazy things, and in one very memorable scene he makes Tom Everett Scott kick him in the nuts. "Quick. Kick me in the junk. Come on, man, kick me in the junk!"

Oh, the don't make quality comedies like these anymore...




Skip to 1:44

If you're a fan of clothes female/naked male clips you might enjoy the next video. If you're a fan of great comedy I'm sure you will. After all, what's funnier than two crazy nurses hitting naked young men in the balls during an examination?



Here are two clips from what Thai kickboxing soap opera (at least I think that's what this is...) ลิเกหมัดสั่ง. It's f/m but I love the crazy sound effect and the guy's reaction.


Skip to 5:00


Skip to 4:50

The next clip is very short. Two words: "Think fast."



And finally, here's a wonderful little skit that makes fun of Awards Ceremonies. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Nut Shot Awards!



What's your favorite comedy nutshot? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

Thanks!

No comments: