Sunday, October 16, 2016

Poll results: Permanent damage


Last month I asked you about your opinion regarding permanent damage. More than 300 people voted in the poll. Thanks to everybody who participated!

And here are the results:
No. I like my BB stories painful but non-permanent!   55%
Yes. The nastier the better!   24%
Sometimes. I enjoy a more brutal story now and then.   21%

These numbers reassure me to keep the direction of this blog as it is. Frankly, I don't know if a different outcome would have prompted me to change anything. I'll continue to write stories I'd like to read, which (most of the time) don't include permanent damage. But there will continue to be more brutal stories now and then. :-))

Again, thanks to everyone who voted!

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Thank you Alex for being interested in our thoughts! As readers we appreciate that my friend.

Sincerely,


Jimmy

Alex said...

Thank you, Jimmy! :-))